By submitting your article(s) to Celtine Beauty Community:
1. You declare that you are the sole owner and author of the article and own 100% of all copyrights pertaining to it.
2. You declare that the article is unique and will be exclusive to Celtine Beauty Community and has not been published elsewhere on the internet.
3. Your submission to Celtine Beauty Community gives unconditional permission for us to publish your article on the website, distributed to our RSS feed, our email list via HTML newsletter, in other websites and print publications. We ask publisher(s) to follow reprint rules, but you acknowledge that the enforcement of our terms of service for publishers is at your risk and cost and not ours. In other words, if someone violates your copyright – it will be 100% up to you to take legal action against those who abuse your copyright to protect your interests. If you do not agree to these terms, do not submit your articles.
4. We might request revisions. Please read our editorial guidelines before submitting articles to save time and speed the article approval process. If your article does not conform to the editorial guidelines, we may edit, revise, or recommend revision before publication.
5. There are no guarantees made that article(s) will be published. We reserve the right to remove article(s) at any time for any reason.
6. You acknowledge that we do not pay for article submissions and we do not require publishers to pay for their use of articles. The primary reason for submitting your article to Celtine Beauty Community is for the chance to be viewed by our target audience or picked to be reprinted by publishers to their respective audiences.
7. Celtine Beauty Community may be advertiser supported. We reserve the right to publish ads on the same pages as your articles.
Special Note: Celtine Beauty Community reserves the right to modify these terms & conditions at any time without prior notice and will advise you of changes immediately.
Submit articles using the following template:
2. Summary – 2-5 sentences up to 200 words
3. Body – 250-5,000 words
4. Resourse Box – 2-5 sentences. Use this space to pitch yourself. You may include two links to two different social media URLs where readers can learn more about you and your work. You may also include your first and last name as the author of the article. We do allow “First name – Last initial” or “First initial – Last Name”. You are allowed to have alternate author names (such as a pen-name or if you are an author’s assistant or manage articles for multiple different authors). You may include your title after your author name (Dr., MD, DDS, PhD, LSW, etc.)
Your article should be single spaced, use appropriate paragraph breaks, and correct formatting for bulleted or numbered lists.
Please place copyright information and reprint rights statement (if applicable) at the bottom of your article. If you put it at the top of your article, we will move it to the bottom of the article body.
To be qualified for publication, your article:
Articles must be orginal. Articles must be a minimum of 250 words and no more than 5,000 words. Ideal article size is 400-750 words.
Must be exclusive. In other words, articles must not be published elsewhere on the internet. We reject all non-exclusive articles.
Must be informative and share your expertise. Include tips, strategies, techniques, case-studies, analysis, opinions and commentary in your articles. We ask that you provide references such as dates, bibliography or link information to any health/medical claim when it is not personal experience. We additionally ask that you submit only information that is true and correct in light of your knowledge.
Must have a 2-5 sentence article summary and not exceed 200 words. The purpose of the summary is to give an abstract or synopsis of the benefits that your article delivers. If you don’t know what to put in your summary, just use the first paragraph of your article.
Must deliver on what is promised in the title. Please do not include teaser links or phrases that require a reader to click away from the article or reference another source in order to receive the full benefit of what has been promised.
Must have proper English, spelling, grammar, punctuation, capitalisation and sentence structure.
Must not be an article you copied from the public domain or bought. We do not accept articles that contain more than 10 lines of quoted or sourced material.
Must not be a press release, advertisement, sales letter, promotional copy, or blatant and excessive self-promotion or hype. Articles should not contain: pornography/adult material, hate or violence-oriented content, suggest racial intolerance, advocate against any individual or group, have insulting, obscene, or degrading tone, or profanity.
Must not contain any content that is a violation of any law, be considered defamatory, libelous, or infringes on the legal rights of others.